Produce content for over 600 broadcast television clients.
• 3D model objects and environments for use in proprietary software engine.
• Conceptualize and prototype animation for use in augmented reality (AR).
• Edit video and design motion graphics for marketing presentations & trade shows.
• Provide training to customers in the use of proprietary software
Managed a team of two 3D artists in the conceptualization and creation of 3D rendered images for product packaging.
• Partnered with the Creative Director on all team scheduling and project timelines.
• Co-authored a file management process that more than doubled our rendering volume.
• Edited & animated sales videos for online marketing, sales presentations and trade shows.
Developed proposals, bids, scripts, concepts, and storyboards for live action and animated projects.
• Effectively mentored and directed internal design and video production teams.
• Recruited, trained and supervised an animation and post production team.
• Awarded and then managed a six-figure budget for an animated series of videos.
• Directed shoots and edited classified video projects for the US Navy & Department of Defense.
Produced and directed animation for commercials and branded entertainment of iconic Hasbro brands like Transformers, Mr. Potato Head & G.I. Joe.
• Managed the video, animation and graphics budget for assigned projects.
• Created a series of popular videos for Transformers with over 50 million views on YouTube.
• Started as a production artist and was promoted two times to reach the role of Art Director.
• Earned 3 Telly awards for editing and design.
Designed complete graphics packages for Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins television broadcasts.
• Designed all motion graphics and product packaging for MLB Productions Faith Rewarded: The Historic Season of the 2004 Boston Red Sox home video release.
• Shot, edited and designed the 2005 Red Sox broadcast open.
• Earned 5 Emmy Awards and 4 Telly Awards for editing and design.